SunGard's Valdi platform will allow KT ZMICO Securities to merge its trading activities onto a single screen.
Thai brokerage KT ZMICO Securities, a joint venture between Krung Thai Bank Public Company Limited (KTB) and Seamico Securities Public Company Limited, has gone live with SunGard's Valdi trading, connectivity and market-making suite to automate its trading activities into a single, integrated trading screen on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET). According to SunGard, Valdi also helps KT ZMICO to...
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Analytics Product — OTAS Technologies
- Hot Topics at Sifma Ops: T+2, CAT, Blockchain
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Web-Based Development Environment — OpenFin
- BNY Mellon CIO: Blockchain Useful for Resiliency