Software based on Nasdaq OMX Genium INET system.
ICAP has announced that its BrokerTec business has successful launched a new low-latency US fixed income trading platform.
The average latency on the upgraded platform, which retains the functionality from previous iterations while allowing for manual trading processes, has been reduced to 200 microseconds on average, according to ICAP. The software is based on Nasdaq OMX's Genium INET system.
"It has been a pleasure working with BrokerTec on the launch of the new Genium INET system," says Ravit Mandell, head of JP Morgan Quantitative Market Making. "They kept us well-informed, met their dates, and the new low-latency platform has a balance between the needs of the manual trader and those utilizing automated trading tools."
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Sell Side — Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Data Management Product — Markit
- Panelists: As All-to-All Trading Inches Forward, Single-Dealer Platforms Wither
- Dan DeFrancesco: Blockchain, Innovation Labs and Sorting Through the Madness