The co-located version of TradingScreen's sell-side OMS is the first of several global stops.
OMS/EMS provider TradingScreen is launching a new version of TradePlus, its order management system (OMS) for the sell side, in Brazil. TradePlus, which will be available globally later this month, integrates all trading infrastructure required by broker-dealers through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model. TradingScreen recently moved into a BM&FBovespa co-located data center in Sao Paolo, which...
- The Need for Speed: Being the Fastest Will Always be Sought After
- Chain Locks in Sohtz as CMO
- MDW Special: Highlighting the Best Innovation Cities
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning