The co-located version of TradingScreen's sell-side OMS is the first of several global stops.
OMS/EMS provider TradingScreen is launching a new version of TradePlus, its order management system (OMS) for the sell side, in Brazil. TradePlus, which will be available globally later this month, integrates all trading infrastructure required by broker-dealers through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model. TradingScreen recently moved into a BM&FBovespa co-located data center in Sao Paolo, which...
- AlphaSense Builds Dow Jones News Into Financial Search Engine
- MDX Embarks on North America Sales Push, Hires Data Vet Maclay
- Won't Back Down: SEC CIO Pamela Dyson
- Citadel Securities Becomes NYSE's Largest DMM, Acquires KCG's Business
- Thomson Reuters Integrates Wood Mackenzie Oil Supply Data into Eikon, PointConnect Feed