The co-located version of TradingScreen's sell-side OMS is the first of several global stops.
OMS/EMS provider TradingScreen is launching a new version of TradePlus, its order management system (OMS) for the sell side, in Brazil. TradePlus, which will be available globally later this month, integrates all trading infrastructure required by broker-dealers through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model. TradingScreen recently moved into a BM&FBovespa co-located data center in Sao Paolo, which...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Swap Execution Facility (SEF) — Tradeweb Markets
- Chertoff: Internet of Things Is Biggest Future Cyber Threat
- Dancing in the Dark: Fraud Shapes Dark Pools
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Reporting Platform or Service for the Sell Side — Bloomberg