The precise switches will be used in the TimeKeeper time management software for high-frequency trading.
Austin, Texas-based FSMLabs’ TimeKeeper, time management software used for high-frequency trading (HFT) and time-critical applications, now runs on Arista Networks switches. TimeKeeper monitors reference time from multiple sources—precision time protocol (PTP), network time protocol (NTP), and pulse-per-second—and generates reference time for downstream clients using both PTP and NTP. It can...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services's Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- Infront Adds Freedom Index Data