China-based bank picks solution from Nomura Research Institute for seamless connection to the Bank of Japan for foreign exchange (FX) yen clearing.
Bank of Communications, based in China, has gone live with Nomura Research Institute's I-Star/LC for fund settlement with the Bank of Japan.
The bank will now have seamless access to the foreign exchange (FX) yen clearing functionality within the fund settlement system of I-Star/LC.
"Through I-Star/LC, Bank of Communications will be able to reduce its internal development costs while maintaining full regulatory compliance," says Shin Kusunoki, corporate senior vice president and asset management systems division manager, Nomura Research Institute.
- Hong Kong Government Use FinTech Sandboxes to Spur Innovation
- Asset Managers Reexamining Outsourcing Strategies
- Corvil Unveils Low-Latency Data Monitoring App
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- Fenergo Adds Rules and Remediation Functionality to CRS Compliance Solution