In addition to Merlin's technology offerings, the move gives the bank its first prime brokerage.
Wells Fargo Securities, the capital markets and investment banking business of Wells Fargo, has reached an agreement to acquire Merlin Securities, a San Francisco-based prime brokerage services and technology provider with around 500 clients. Sources tell Sell Side Technology that the transaction is expected to close in August of this year. Terms were not disclosed. Merlin gives Wells Fargo its first...
- AlphaSense Builds Dow Jones News Into Financial Search Engine
- MDX Embarks on North America Sales Push, Hires Data Vet Maclay
- Clear Daylight Emerges Between Bloomberg and the Competition
- Private/Permissioned Blockchains Next Up for Distributed Ledgers
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 3: Dark Pools, SEC, Enterprise Risk