FTN Financial Capital Markets and FTN Financial Securities, subsidiaries of First Tennessee Bank, have implemented SunGard's Stream Securities to support their fixed income businesses.
Stream Securities will provide a single platform for FTN Financial's fixed income securities processing.
"We selected SunGard because of its back-office technology knowledge and track record of reliability," says Bill Buck, senior vice president and operations manager, FTN Financial. "SunGard's Stream Securities solution suite provides the automation and real-time capabilities that we require to help support the growth of our business."
- AFTAs 2016: Best Middle-Office Initiative: Data Management, Reconciliation and Clearing—Indus Valley Partners
- Markit's Rayfield Moves to Asset Control
- Co-Sourcing v. Outsourcing: A Look at Rotation Capital's ‘DataHub' with Financial Fabric
- SimCorp Reshuffles European Operations
- FactSet Launches FinTech Index