Victor Anderson speaks to Richard Tibbetts, CTO of StreamBase, at this year's New York-hosted Waters USA conference.
According to Tibbetts, capital markets firms are well placed to derive value from their Big Data, as they already possess the quantitaive skills needed in order to interrogate that data effecitvely. However, he says, the biggest challenge facing many capital markets firms is how they go about utilizing those analytical skills to provide useful information to the firm's decision makers, in real time, during the course of the trading day.
- Fenergo Adds Rules and Remediation Functionality to CRS Compliance Solution
- Machine Learning, Blockchain Headline FinTech Innovation Lab Demo Day
- Wolters Kluwer Opens New Office in Indonesia's Capital
- Asset Managers Reexamining Outsourcing Strategies
- The Brexit Effect: Boris Johnson, Donald Trump, Blockchain, Civil War and Zombies