Credit Suisse has selected Markit Enterprise Data Management's (EDM) platform to consolidate data management within its research department.
Market EDM's platform will enable Credit Suisse to bring data together from multiple internal sources to improve risk management and regulatory reporting, according to Daniel Simpson, managing director at Markit EDM, formerly Cadis.
Oliver Loretan, director of projects and services at Credit Suisse, says the firm selected Markit EDM due to "a combination of the good technology fit, the platform's flexibility, total cost of ownership and Markit EDM's proven track record of getting complex data programs live within very short time frames".
- CAT Selection Shows Industry's Interest in Change
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- CFTC's Giancarlo: Regulators Need to Help Distributed-Ledger Technology Grow
- Raymond James Taps AxiomSL for Data Aggregation, Reporting
- TRG Expands FITS Beyond Data, Adds Task Management, Storage Tools