Credit Suisse has selected Markit Enterprise Data Management's (EDM) platform to consolidate data management within its research department.
Market EDM's platform will enable Credit Suisse to bring data together from multiple internal sources to improve risk management and regulatory reporting, according to Daniel Simpson, managing director at Markit EDM, formerly Cadis.
Oliver Loretan, director of projects and services at Credit Suisse, says the firm selected Markit EDM due to "a combination of the good technology fit, the platform's flexibility, total cost of ownership and Markit EDM's proven track record of getting complex data programs live within very short time frames".
- Australian Markets Monitor Changing Data Operations
- Why Deutsche Börse is All About Regtech
- HK Startups Amareos, Oddup Build Sentiment, Research Apps for Eikon Users
- Huddlestock Crowd-Trading Platform Taps CityFalcon for Personalized Investor News
- MainstreamBPO Buys Fundadministration as Part of Expansion