Market Data Express (MDX), an affiliate of Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE), will launch the CBOE Customized Option Pricing Service (COPS) next week.
The new data service, which will start on Monday January 14, will offer end-of-day indicative valuations for around 3000 options series on 300 underlying options classes, based upon the pricing models of CBOE market makers.
MDX will then provide COPS subscribers with custom data based upon the average valuations submitted by market makers after market close.
"We are pleased to introduce our new options valuation service, which is unlike any other," says CBOE President and COO Edward Tilly. "CBOE's market makers continuously quote hundreds of thousands of standard options series each day. COPS is unique in that it applies this quoting expertise in standard options to customized options. The result is options values representing the collective pricing opinions of multiple, professional market makers."
- CAT Selection Shows Industry's Interest in Change
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- CFTC's Giancarlo: Regulators Need to Help Distributed-Ledger Technology Grow
- Raymond James Taps AxiomSL for Data Aggregation, Reporting
- TRG Expands FITS Beyond Data, Adds Task Management, Storage Tools