Switzerland-based precious-metals service provider MKS SA has selected Paris-based smartTrade's liquidity management system (LMS) to handle its physical customer pricing.
The system will provide end-to-end market connectivity, pricing configuration and distribution, order management and smart order routing.
"The new pricing platform permits us to better serve our clients depending on their specific need," says Thierry Habib, VP of metal sales at MKS. "We are refreshing our pricing platform using smartTrade in order to improve risk management and provide more functionality. We selected smartTrade's LMS to allow us to improve functionality and performance for both customer and dealer systems."
SmartTrade CTO David Vincent says the implementation is in line with smartTrade's broader strategy of supporting complex order types and price distribution in foreign exchange (FX) products and precious metals. It plans to extend the liquidity package into price distribution, and back-to-back auto hedging.
- Icap Provides US Treasury Pricing, FX Spot Rates to Wind Clients
- ASX to Decide on Replacing CHESS Platform with Distributed-Ledger Solution by End of 2017
- IBM Buys Promontory Financial, Blends Watson's AI with Regulatory Expertise
- Benzinga Raises $3 Million to Boost Sales, Product Staff
- Visible Alpha Taps Content Acquisition Vet Greening