Switzerland-based precious-metals service provider MKS SA has selected Paris-based smartTrade's liquidity management system (LMS) to handle its physical customer pricing.
The system will provide end-to-end market connectivity, pricing configuration and distribution, order management and smart order routing.
"The new pricing platform permits us to better serve our clients depending on their specific need," says Thierry Habib, VP of metal sales at MKS. "We are refreshing our pricing platform using smartTrade in order to improve risk management and provide more functionality. We selected smartTrade's LMS to allow us to improve functionality and performance for both customer and dealer systems."
SmartTrade CTO David Vincent says the implementation is in line with smartTrade's broader strategy of supporting complex order types and price distribution in foreign exchange (FX) products and precious metals. It plans to extend the liquidity package into price distribution, and back-to-back auto hedging.
- Bloomberg Clients Hit By Terminal ‘Slowness'
- BST Awards 2016 Winners' Interview: UBS Delta
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Product for 2016—Commcise
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters