WatersTechnology is happy to announce that the 2013 Sell-Side Technology Awards website is live and entries to the awards are open.
Click here for more information on how to enter the awards, the categories on offer and the criteria determining those categories, and advice about how to structure your entry in terms of what to focus on and how to differentiate your entries from those of your competitors.
Although the awards will be held in New York, they are, like the Buy-Side Technology Awards, global awards; all third-party technology vendors serving the sell side, regardless of their location, are invited to enter this awards program. Entry is free.
- March 13 ─ Entries to the 2013 SST Awards close at 6.00 pm (EST)
- April 23 ─ The 2013 SST Awards dinner will be held from 6.00 pm (EST) onwards at the New York Marriott Marquis, 1535 Broadway, New York, NY, 10036
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Electronifie Seeks to Double Enabled Traders, Triple Active Users By Year End
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Money.Net, Mergent Partner for Affordable Academic Data Access
- Perseus Adds Nasdaq, eSpeed Data to LiquidPath Managed Data Service