Squawker, the London-based pan-European, sell-side block trading venue, and Ullink, a provider of low-latency connectivity and trading technology, are now connected through Ullink's global trading network.
This development includes the FIX integration of Ullink's trading front-end, UL TRADER. The FIX connectivity will enable Ullink's sell-side community to route orders, indications of interest (IOIs), and advertised trades to Squawker and access the venue's block liquidity, according to Squawker.
FIX certification of UL TRADER and connectivity of UL NET to Squawker ─ an electronic, block-trading negotiation venue that allows investment banks, agency brokers, inter-dealer brokers and proprietary trading firms to source liquidity, negotiate and execute block trades securely and anonymously ─ was initially completed last month (January).
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Automated Trading Platform — Clearpool Group
- McKay Boosts European Futures Content on QED Wireless Data Service with Euronext Data
- Money.Net, Mergent Partner for Affordable Academic Data Access
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Trading Communication System — Cloud9 Technologies