Electronic options trading technology vendor OptionsCity Software has launched Freeway Analytics, a visualization engine and an exchange simulator based on sub-millisecond futures market data.
Freeway Analytics allows traders to simulate the performance of different strategies in different market conditions over time, taking into account latency and historical futures market data.
"Automated trading is more popular than ever, but it remains incredibly time-consuming and expensive to build, test and deploy new trading models," says Victor Glava, CTO at OptionsCity.
- Citadel Securities Becomes NYSE's Largest DMM, Acquires KCG's Business
- Looking For An API Standard
- Thomson Reuters Integrates Wood Mackenzie Oil Supply Data into Eikon, PointConnect Feed
- Chicago Stock Exchange Bought by Investor Group Led by China's Casin Group
- Liquidnet Expands Execution & Quantitative Services Business with New Duo