Electronic options trading technology vendor OptionsCity Software has launched Freeway Analytics, a visualization engine and an exchange simulator based on sub-millisecond futures market data.
Freeway Analytics allows traders to simulate the performance of different strategies in different market conditions over time, taking into account latency and historical futures market data.
"Automated trading is more popular than ever, but it remains incredibly time-consuming and expensive to build, test and deploy new trading models," says Victor Glava, CTO at OptionsCity.
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Search for Liquidity Is An Ever-Changing Conundrum for the Buy Side
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- Instinet Names Govoni President of US Subsidiary
- Asset International Buys Market Metrics and Matrix Solutions