Eurobank Equities has adopted Horizon’s solution for click trading, market-making and agency trading on the Athens Exchange.
Horizon's trading platform will enable Eurobank Equities to perform market making for stocks, stock options and stock futures, as well as index futures and options.
In addition, the traders will use it to hedge, create trading strategies and monitor the market. The platform will also be used to deliver real-time market data and to execute transactions on the Helex market through native connectivity.
Alexis Chryssochoides, head of trading and product development at Eurobank Equities, said in a statement that the scalability of Horizon's platform will enable them to extend the bank's market-making activities as and when needed.
"Another factor in our decision to go with Horizon was its native connectivity to the Athens Exchange, which allows us to perform continuous market making directly on the market," he said.
- FactSet Adds Axioma's Linear Fixed-Income, Multi-Asset Class Models
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- Thesys Selected by SROs to Build Massive Audit Trail
- Thomson Reuters Completes Redi Acquisition
- DTCC Appoints Derek West as Chief Compliance Officer for European Trade Repository