IHS Markit and consulting firm Oliver Wyman are partnering to provide modelability services as the financial industry grapples with the demands from the Fundamental Review of the Trading Book (FRTB).
Both companies are working on a methodology within Markit's Risk Factor Utility to determine risk factor modelability to figure out which areas of the industry have enough information to base a risk model on. Oliver Wyman will use data from Markit's FRTB Data Service, which combines trade data from partner banks. The out-of-the-box service is expected to reduce reliance on time-consuming and costly...
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters
- Datawatch Adds Support for Streaming Data, Regulations, HTML5 in Latest Panopticon Release
- BlackRock Integrates ICE Continuous Pricing
- American Financial Technology Awards 2016 - All the Winners
- Deutsche Bank Strengthens Innovation with Two New Hires