The recent electrical outages affecting Incisive Media's Broadwick Street offices are a potential catalyst for change, the endpoint of which must surely reside in the cloud.
Yesterday mid-afternoon, Broadwick Street, Incisive Media's London-based headquarters, suffered an inexplicable power outage. As it transpired, it was comical: An electrician just so happened to be up a ladder, hovering over my desk, mid-way through replacing a set of fluorescent tubes when suddenly half the floor was plunged into darkness, although as the extent of the outage became clear, the business...
- Hong Kong Government Uses FinTech Sandboxes to Spur Innovation
- The Brexit Effect: Boris Johnson, Donald Trump, Blockchain, Civil War and Zombies
- Hello Form PF, My Old Friend
- The Waters Weekly Wrap: June 25-July 1
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 24: Blockchain Adoption with Richard Johnson, Greenwich Associates