The recent electrical outages affecting Incisive Media's Broadwick Street offices are a potential catalyst for change, the endpoint of which must surely reside in the cloud.
Yesterday mid-afternoon, Broadwick Street, Incisive Media's London-based headquarters, suffered an inexplicable power outage. As it transpired, it was comical: An electrician just so happened to be up a ladder, hovering over my desk, mid-way through replacing a set of fluorescent tubes when suddenly half the floor was plunged into darkness, although as the extent of the outage became clear, the business...
- Replacing Legacy Technologies to Support Business Growth and Compliance
- Opening Cross: My Campaign for Data Democracy Will ‘Trump’ Donald and Hillary
- European Commission Adopts ISIN and RTS 23 Under MiFID II
- Symphony Moves to Google Cloud
- RavenPack Adds Sentiment Analysis on Alliance News as Brexit Raises Focus on UK