It’s taken me four-and-a-half decades to get to India, and if the next 72 hours are anything like the first 12, the wait would have been well worth it.
In retrospect, it's lucky that I made it to India at all ─ as we left the main terminal building at Heathrow Terminal 5 yesterday (Saturday 4 February) afternoon, the flight schedule screens were flashing the news that everyone was dreading: A third of Sunday's flights had been canceled due to the anticipated snow and ice. Talk about projecting a worst-case scenario. I wonder how much that decision...
- Replacing Legacy Technologies to Support Business Growth and Compliance
- Opening Cross: My Campaign for Data Democracy Will ‘Trump’ Donald and Hillary
- European Commission Adopts ISIN and RTS 23 Under MiFID II
- Symphony Moves to Google Cloud
- RavenPack Adds Sentiment Analysis on Alliance News as Brexit Raises Focus on UK