We are happy to announce that Waters magazine will be hosting the inaugural Sell-Side Technology Awards on the evening of April 23 in Manhattan. We are currently in the throes of confirming our judging panel, but pretty much all the other details have been finalized.
Like the annual Buy-Side Technology Awards, the Sell-Side Technology Awards is a call-for-entries program, designed to recognize the leading technologies and third-party vendors in their area of expertise, through an auditable and transparent methodology, underpinned by the input and experience of a judging panel made up of a mix of four sell-side analysts/CIOs and four of Waters magazine's senior staff members. Entry to the awards is free.
Below is a list of the categories on offer. The SST Awards website will be live shortly, detailing the criteria by which each of the categories will be judged. It will also provide information on how to enter the awards, what the judging panel is looking for in each of the 24 categories, and some advice about how entrants should structure their entries. Online entry forms specific to each category will also be available on the website.
Please feel free to contact me directly should you have any queries regarding this year's SST Awards.
Editor-in-Chief, Waters magazine
2013 Sell-Side Technology Awards Categories
• Best Sell-Side Front-Office Execution Platform
• Best Sell-Side Automated Trading Platform
• Best Sell-Side Market Risk Product
• Best Sell-Side Credit Risk Product
• Best Infrastructure Provider to the Sell Side
• Best Cloud Provider to the Sell Side
• Best Big Data Technology Provider to the Sell Side
• Best Sell-Side Data Management Product
• Best Data Provider to the Sell Side
• Best Sell-Side Complex-Event Processing (CEP) Technology
• Best Sell-Side Trading Communication System
• Best Sell-Side Mobile Initiative
• Best Sell-Side Trading Network
• Best Sell-Side Low-Latency Network
• Best Data Center Provider to the Sell Side
• Best Outsourcing Provider to the Sell Side
• Best Sell-Side Reconciliation Platform
• Best Sell-Side Compliance Product
• Best Sell-Side Market Surveillance Product
• Best Sell-Side Web-Based Development Environment
• Best Implementation at a Sell-Side Firm
• Best Sell-Side Newcomer (Vendor or Product)
• Best Overall Sell-Side Product of the Year
• Best Sell-Side Technology Provider of the Year
More from Sell Side Technology
Updating your subscription status
Winner's Announced: Sell-Side Technology Awards 2015
The winners of the 3rd annual Sell-Side Technology Awards 2015 were announced in New York on April 21, recognizing the leading third-party vendors serving the sell side in their area of expertise, through an auditable and transparent methodology. To view the winners across the 28 categories click here.
Download whitepaper for FREE Most financial institutions recognize the value of data as an asset, although only a small minority have a mature data governance...
How market connectivity impacts the reputation and performance of financial institutions