Paris-based Metori Capital, which manages about €400 million, has announced that it will manage its funds through an automated trading portfolio supported by QuantHouse.
The firm will code its portfolio management rules into QuantFactory, the vendor’s algo trading development framework.
It expects to review, fine-tune and optimize each element of the automated trading cycle.
Metori Capital is an asset management firm founded in November 2016 by employees from Lyxor, a subsidiary of Societe Generale.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?