At the inaugural European Trading Architecture Summit in Canary Wharf last week, CIOs from major financial services firms outlined what they expect from vendors, and debated what vendors actually deliver. By Sitanta Ni Mathghamhna Tom Daglish, chief information architect at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, and a panel moderator at the inaugural European Trading Architecture Summit in London last week,...
- Acquisition of Etrali Fuels IPC’s Global Goals
- European Central Bank Taps SIA-Colt for Target2-Securities Connection
- Markit Buys JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans
- Markit Adds JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans
- Anova Buys AOptix Hardware for Low-Latency Laser Data Transmission