Even as the mainstream media are beginning to hype Voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP) offerings, this is one technology that remains a heartache for trading firms.
In theory, VoIP-based technologies and securities trading rooms should have been a marriage made in heaven—cost-effective voice communication over IP-based wire and wireless links that can be exploited from anywhere on Earth. The logistical benefits alone would have been worth the price of admission and the pain of ripping out old-school circuit-switching network infrastructures. However, in spite...
- Brexit, Technology and People: A Complicated Mix
- Bloomberg Intelligence Expands Primers Library, Adds Topics Like Brexit, Mifid II
- Machine Learning, Blockchain Headline FinTech Innovation Lab Demo Day
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Toronto Stock Exchange Debuts Centralized Mutual Fund Platform