The contract for difference (CFD) business is booming: Analysts in the 2010 UK Financial Spread Betting and Contracts for Difference Report stated they expected an additional 9,000 CFD traders to enter the market in 2011. Additionally, a study by consultancy Tabb Group, Breaking Down the UK Equity Market, written by analysts Miranda Mizen and Will Rhode and published earlier this year, found that...
- Fenergo Adds Rules and Remediation Functionality to CRS Compliance Solution
- Machine Learning, Blockchain Headline FinTech Innovation Lab Demo Day
- Wolters Kluwer Opens New Office in Indonesia's Capital
- Asset Managers Reexamining Outsourcing Strategies
- The Brexit Effect: Boris Johnson, Donald Trump, Blockchain, Civil War and Zombies