The contract for difference (CFD) business is booming: Analysts in the 2010 UK Financial Spread Betting and Contracts for Difference Report stated they expected an additional 9,000 CFD traders to enter the market in 2011. Additionally, a study by consultancy Tabb Group, Breaking Down the UK Equity Market, written by analysts Miranda Mizen and Will Rhode and published earlier this year, found that...
- Chicago Stock Exchange Bought by Investor Group Led by China's Casin Group
- CustomerMatrix Co-Founders Discuss Latest Round of Funding
- Citadel Securities Becomes NYSE's Largest DMM, Acquires KCG's Business
- Risky Alternative: Solving Enterprise Risk for Alternative Investments
- (Still) Deconstructing the Flash Crash