The contract for difference (CFD) business is booming: Analysts in the 2010 UK Financial Spread Betting and Contracts for Difference Report stated they expected an additional 9,000 CFD traders to enter the market in 2011. Additionally, a study by consultancy Tabb Group, Breaking Down the UK Equity Market, written by analysts Miranda Mizen and Will Rhode and published earlier this year, found that...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Web-Based Development Environment — OpenFin
- Singapore Exchange Taps IPC to Manage SGX Chicago Hub
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Sell Side — Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Agile: More Mentality Than Methodology