Complex event processing isn't just for trading equities. FXall delivers its new FXall Trading solution for foreign exchange that is powered by CEP. By Phil Albinus
Complex event processing (CEP) has long been the domain of algorithmic trading on the equity side of the business. Thanks to a maturing platform for handling the vast stores of market data inside a trading firm, CEP is entering foreign exchange (FX) with a laser-like focus.Last month, electronic FX trading platform FXall released a new trading platform for its active trading clients to take advantage...
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Broadridge Hires Clarke for Funds Analytics Intelligence
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- Henderson Tests Solvency II Templates