Complex event processing isn't just for trading equities. FXall delivers its new FXall Trading solution for foreign exchange that is powered by CEP. By Phil Albinus
Complex event processing (CEP) has long been the domain of algorithmic trading on the equity side of the business. Thanks to a maturing platform for handling the vast stores of market data inside a trading firm, CEP is entering foreign exchange (FX) with a laser-like focus.Last month, electronic FX trading platform FXall released a new trading platform for its active trading clients to take advantage...
- Bloomberg Clients Hit By Terminal ‘Slowness'
- BST Awards 2016 Winners' Interview: UBS Delta
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Product for 2016—Commcise
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters