Complex event processing isn't just for trading equities. FXall delivers its new FXall Trading solution for foreign exchange that is powered by CEP. By Phil Albinus
Complex event processing (CEP) has long been the domain of algorithmic trading on the equity side of the business. Thanks to a maturing platform for handling the vast stores of market data inside a trading firm, CEP is entering foreign exchange (FX) with a laser-like focus.Last month, electronic FX trading platform FXall released a new trading platform for its active trading clients to take advantage...
- IBM Buys Promontory Financial, Blends Watson's AI with Regulatory Expertise
- Benzinga Raises $3 Million to Boost Sales, Product Staff
- Visible Alpha Taps Content Acquisition Vet Greening
- ASX to Decide on Replacing CHESS Platform with Distributed-Ledger Solution by End of 2017
- IBM to Acquire Promontory Financial in Move to Blend Watson's AI with Regulatory Expertise