Complex event processing isn't just for trading equities. FXall delivers its new FXall Trading solution for foreign exchange that is powered by CEP. By Phil Albinus
Complex event processing (CEP) has long been the domain of algorithmic trading on the equity side of the business. Thanks to a maturing platform for handling the vast stores of market data inside a trading firm, CEP is entering foreign exchange (FX) with a laser-like focus.Last month, electronic FX trading platform FXall released a new trading platform for its active trading clients to take advantage...
- Intrinio Adds IEX Pricing, Eyes More XBRL Data
- Scotiabank's Zerbs: Biggest Legacy Pain in Middle Tier
- Archive360 Launches Unstructured Data Retention Platform
- Mariner's CTO Discusses Blending Old Servers with New Cloud-Based Solutions
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM