Catherine Bessant, Bank of America's head of technology and operations, won arguably the most prestigious category at last night's American Financial Technology Awards (AFTAs), when she walked away with the CIO (chief information officer) of the Year award. Bessant, who earlier in the day jetted in from her hometown of Charlotte specifically to attend the awards, was the June 2011 cover story of...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Europe Unbundles Research and Execution
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Asia-Pacific BST Summit 2016 Keynote: Asset Management’s Journey to 2.0
- Search for Liquidity Is An Ever-Changing Conundrum for the Buy Side