Catherine Bessant, Bank of America's head of technology and operations, won arguably the most prestigious category at last night's American Financial Technology Awards (AFTAs), when she walked away with the CIO (chief information officer) of the Year award. Bessant, who earlier in the day jetted in from her hometown of Charlotte specifically to attend the awards, was the June 2011 cover story of...
- Technology Is Bringing the Humanity Back to Asset Management
- BCA-FiscalNote Tool Offers Predictive Data on Impact of Energy Regulation
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Bloomberg Intelligence Expands Primers Library, Adds Topics Like Brexit, Mifid II