Derivatives clearing via a central counterparty (CCP) should increase transparency and empower firms to use derivatives with greater effectiveness. But while CCP-generated valuations will be hugely beneficial, they will not be a panacea. Is your organization ready for the new market structure? By Mark Abrams
What's the current value of that five-year interest-rate swap you executed last year? What about the value of the long-dated exotic rate steepener you sold a few years back? Why isn't the pricing consistent on both? Historically, answering such questions accurately and quickly has only primarily been straightforward for the most sophisticated derivatives dealers and end-users. In the near future,...
- DueDil Adds CSV Uploads Feature
- Opening Cross: My Campaign for Data Democracy Will ‘Trump’ Donald and Hillary
- Northern Trust To Use GlobalCollateral's Margin Settlement Service
- Turret Transformation: As Communication Systems Evolve, Turrets Will Die Out
- Deloitte Adds Lamar To Regulatory Strategy Arm