The cloud offers enhanced IT service availability and flexibility, but customers need to understand their responsibilities in order to achieve this. By Mike Small
Cloud computing provides an opportunity for organizations to optimize how they obtain IT services. The cloud covers a wide spectrum ranging from applications shared by multiple customers to virtual servers used by a single organization. The risks associated with cloud computing depend upon both the service model and the delivery model adopted. This article focuses on two specific risks: availability...
- Nikkei Introduces First Fees for Nikkei 225 Index
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- June 2016: Poignancy and People Power
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Dan DeFrancesco: Show Me the Data!