The cloud offers enhanced IT service availability and flexibility, but customers need to understand their responsibilities in order to achieve this. By Mike Small
Cloud computing provides an opportunity for organizations to optimize how they obtain IT services. The cloud covers a wide spectrum ranging from applications shared by multiple customers to virtual servers used by a single organization. The risks associated with cloud computing depend upon both the service model and the delivery model adopted. This article focuses on two specific risks: availability...
- Bloomberg Intelligence Expands Primers Library, Adds Topics Like Brexit, Mifid II
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Exane Taps SimCorp Dimension for Listed and OTC Derivatives Operations
- Icap PTRI CEO: Standards Must Be Made to Usher In Smart Contracts
- FISD Ups FIA Fee, Preps Advanced Program