The American Financial Technology Awards, now in their seventh year, recognize financial technologists from the buy side, the sell side and market centers who inject innovation into the capital markets through technology. Waters salutes the 2011 winners.
There is a change under way in financial technology. As soon as Waters called for nominations for the American Financial Technology Awards in September 2011, we were inundated with more entries than at any time in the seven-year history of the awards. After a hard few years, the spirit of the financial technologist is back. More teams and individuals are performing amazing feats of ingenuity with typically...
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- Golden Copy: Wave of Distributed Ledger Technology
- Bloomberg Intelligence Expands Primers Library, Adds Topics Like Brexit, Mifid II
- Quandl Embarks on Quest for Alternative Data
- Brexit, Technology and People: A Complicated Mix