Users of the trading tool can now isolate and manage trade exceptions in real time.
The tech provider is using the ontology internally to integrate multiple systems and sees prospects for wider industry adoption.
Since launching DataCare in April 2020, the vendor has signed up eight clients, including Zurich Group Investment Management.
Project led by Societe Generale that uses privacy-enhancing technologies to solve data management issues hopes to sign up five banks and launch as a legal entity.
Wei-Shen and Tony explore the idea of big tech companies disrupting the traditional Wall Street vendors.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bank consortium led by SocGen seeks to cure post-trade data ills
- Broadridge data ontology aims to simplify multi-asset trade data
- SimCorp takes ‘Aim’ at EDM space with DataCare rollout
- Companies race to tackle widening cybersecurity talent gap
- Tradeweb adds ‘in-flight’ controls for European credit to AiEX