The partnership will allow existing and potential subscribers around the world to access all CME Group data via a connection to Google Cloud.
Investment professionals can use Discover to find the right dataset and provider for their needs.
Northern Trust is doubling down on outsourced trading as asset managers face more margin pressures.
The UK financial regulator is seeing fewer entrants into the industry as start-ups struggle to break into the market.
Rich Newman joins to talk about challenges facing the alternative data space and why open data is becoming increasingly important.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Look Inside UBS's Quantitative Evidence & Data Science Team
- SimCorp to Allow Buy-Side Clients Plug-and-Play Access to Start-Ups
- Old Dogs, New Tricks: Veteran Tech Execs Enjoy the Startup Life
- Google Leverages Kubernetes to Help Banks with Risk Models
- AI’s Next Phase – Thriving Through Implementation