Project led by Societe Generale that uses privacy-enhancing technologies to solve data management issues hopes to sign up five banks and launch as a legal entity.
Based off of Max Bowie’s recent deep-dive feature, Anthony says that the world of alt data M&A—and the factors that drive these deals—is likely to change in the near future. For an analogy, just look to sushi.
New research highlights predicted growth areas for cloud computing—and the tools it enables, such as AI and machine learning—in the capital markets. Spoiler alert: Google says cloud is becoming as ubiquitous as the search giant itself.
Wei-Shen and Tony explore the idea of big tech companies disrupting the traditional Wall Street vendors.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- After lengthy fight, Bloomberg’s Figi recognized as official US data standard
- 9/11: the colleagues we lost, and the years that followed
- Alt data’s second inning: Brace for a long M&A game
- Waters Wrap: Get ready for the low-code, no-code explosion
- Sell side pushing for bilateral connectivity for fixed income