An examination into how the industry is trying to create standards around blockchain development.
Industry experts say not-for-profit organization is building a post-trade market data platform that could be a precursor to an EU consolidated tape.
The API was recently made available to all registry customers, with plans to offer a 'proactive API' next year to push new and updated data.
A year after issuing the first blockchain-traded bond, the lender says blockchain technology could drastically cut settlement times and costs.
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class