Sure, we know what the US Securities Exchange Committee (SEC) and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) believe to have caused the May 6 "Flash Crash", but what do the players on the trading floor involved in this drama believe to have happened?
At this year's Best Execution USA event, which was held at the Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers, Marcos Lopez de Prado, who heads high frequency futures trading at Tudor Investment Corp., gave the keynote address. His presentation discussed the
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform