The price of data is going up. That was the opening statement made at a panel discussion on performance measurement and new frontiers in risk at Tuesday's Buy-Side Technology North America Summit. A combination of vendor monopolization and increasing data complexity is driving up prices, and buy-side firms have no choice but to roll with the punches.
"It used to be that it was fees based on location," said Frances Barney, managing director of performance and risk analytics at BNY Mellon Asset Se
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform