Bank of America is turning its sights to IT as it continues to cut jobs throughout its organization, according to a Reuters report. This is all part of an ongoing initiative, Project New BAC, that the bank says will see efficiency gains after the elimination of 30,000 jobs.
"These job cuts are part of the previously announced position reductions taking place in connection with Project New BAC, an effort to increase revenue, simplify and streamline work, and align expenses to Bank of America's cu
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv