With the launch of their IT complexity model project, Commerzbank and Capco have made public an initiative that has been quietly building momentum for the past three years.
"We at Commerzbank have found that complexity is one of the key nuisances for a CIO," says Peter Leukert, CIO at Commerzbank. "We’ve found that you want to manage cost, quality or flexibility when making decisions on big projects, but too often they don't turn out as you expect. I've found that the root cause underlying that
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership