With the launch of their IT complexity model project, Commerzbank and Capco have made public an initiative that has been quietly building momentum for the past three years.
"We at Commerzbank have found that complexity is one of the key nuisances for a CIO," says Peter Leukert, CIO at Commerzbank. "We’ve found that you want to manage cost, quality or flexibility when making decisions on big projects, but too often they don't turn out as you expect. I've found that the root cause underlying that
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets