On the heels of an announcement that it had struck a deal in principle to merge with Temenos, Misys announced that CEO Mike Lawrie will leave the company, effective March 31, to become CEO of Computer Sciences Corp (CSC).
As a result, current Temenos CEO Guy Dubois will assume the same role once the merger is finalized. Lawrie has spent the last five years at Misys.
Misys, a London-based financial services applications and services vendor, has a strong sell-side, capital markets' footprint and t
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams