As firms look to rationalize their fixed costs and maximize ROI, the need for system consolidation has taken on new significance.
Pierre-Alois Koch, business development manager for North America at Misys Sophis, talks about the main drivers of system consolidation, the specific systems being consolidated, and the risks associated with it.
Misys Sophis is the buy-side arm of Misys, which is currently in merger talks with Temenos.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees