Street magician David Blaine is the featured attraction at Tuesday's launch party for the new electronic trading platform released by DirectMarkets. It is an appropriate act. The man who can turn a cup of coffee into a pile of quarters or throw a playing card through solid glass is the right person to usher in a transformative shift by Rodman & Renshaw Capital Group, the holding company that owns DirectMarkets and New York investment bank Rodman & Renshaw.
The launch of DirectMarkets' eponymous
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership