Last month the websites of the Bats and Nasdaq OMX exchanges came under attack. It wasn't a crippling assault, but it was enough to bring the exchange operators a good deal of unwanted attention.
On February 13, the two sites were affected by distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks that shut down their public websites for about 30 minutes. In a statement issued soon after the attack, Bats said: "Our trading systems were not affected and there were no exchange customer disruptions associated
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix