Chicago-headquartered Northern Trust has implemented the Cadis data management solution in its investment operations outsourcing business, with the aim of centralizing its connectivity and data gathering for client order management systems.
The firm, which has around 20 fully-outsourced clients and a further 20 component outsourced, has brought the solution onto its fund servicing platform and begun migrations of clients. Northern Trust specializes in asset and fund administration services among
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs