Renaissance Capital, an investment bank headquartered in Moscow, Russia, has joined the SunGard Global Network (SGN).
Through SGN, Renaissance Capital will be able to offer brokerage services for the Russian markets to asset managers and brokers, as well as routing trade order flow directly to Russia's Moscow Exchange (formerly MICEX-RTS Exchange Group) and the London Stock Exchange's (LSE) International Order Book (IOB), where Russian stocks comprise 92 percent of trade volume.
"Connecting to t
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO