Asset managers are more worried about the alpha performance of the algorithms they deploy than their speed, according to panelists speaking at yesterday's Buy-Side Technology European Summit, hosted in the suave surroundings of the Royal Horseguards Hotel in Westminster, London.
Moderator Peter van Kleef, managing director of inter-dealer broker Lakeview Capital Market Services, was joined on the panel by Neil J. Smith, vice president of State Street Global Advisors (SSGA); Mark Kontkowski, dire
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix