Asset managers are more worried about the alpha performance of the algorithms they deploy than their speed, according to panelists speaking at yesterday's Buy-Side Technology European Summit, hosted in the suave surroundings of the Royal Horseguards Hotel in Westminster, London.
Moderator Peter van Kleef, managing director of inter-dealer broker Lakeview Capital Market Services, was joined on the panel by Neil J. Smith, vice president of State Street Global Advisors (SSGA); Mark Kontkowski, dire
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming