The question of outsourcing and streamlining operations ─ with more than the hint of a nod toward cloud computing ─ was high on the agenda at Buy-Side technology's 2012 European Summit, which took place on May 22 at the Royal Horseguard's Hotel in London.
Cloud computing cropped up during the first discussion of the day ─ the CTOs' roundtable on strategies for making effective investment technology decisions ─ during which Daniel Sullivan, executive director of the European operations vendor
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers