The question of outsourcing and streamlining operations ─ with more than the hint of a nod toward cloud computing ─ was high on the agenda at Buy-Side technology's 2012 European Summit, which took place on May 22 at the Royal Horseguard's Hotel in London.
Cloud computing cropped up during the first discussion of the day ─ the CTOs' roundtable on strategies for making effective investment technology decisions ─ during which Daniel Sullivan, executive director of the European operations vendor man
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy