The developing infrastructure of the Maltese financial services industry is attracting a host of fresh international investors, according to James Blake, chief operating officer for GlobalCapital, a Maltese-based fund management company.
Blake puts this down to a switch that happened back in the 1990s when Malta shifted from being considered an offshore jurisdiction to an onshore one.
Despite its diminutive size, as a member of the EU since 2004 and a single currency member since 2008, Malta is
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform