During a panel discussion at the Futures Industry Association New York Expo, Martin Leamy of trading technology vendor Orc Software speculated that the user interfaces (UI) of trading systems are going to move away from desktops and into a few directions, including mobile. That prompted other panelists to jump to the defense of traditional UI, at least for now.
The desktop, says Patrick Kenny of Denver, Colo.-based data, charting and software vendor CQG, is still there for a reason. Monitors are
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO