In a white paper to be published in the upcoming weeks, direct market access (DMA) provider Object Trading suggests ten questions that clients should be asking their DMA provider. Although the paper has not been completed, managing director Steve Woodyatt teased a couple of the questions.
One is, how many hops are there to market? A typical screen vendor, he says, promises to flip a switch and turn on direct access to liquidity pools. But their direct access isn't so direct after all.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse