In a white paper to be published in the upcoming weeks, direct market access (DMA) provider Object Trading suggests ten questions that clients should be asking their DMA provider. Although the paper has not been completed, managing director Steve Woodyatt teased a couple of the questions.
One is, how many hops are there to market? A typical screen vendor, he says, promises to flip a switch and turn on direct access to liquidity pools. But their direct access isn't so direct after all.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform