Mas Nakachi appreciates the fact that central clearing will reduce counterparty risk. At the same time, the managing director of business development at integrated platform provider Calypso sees the challenges that central clearing and the associated collateral requirements will have on his clients.
The drive to standardize derivatives was done for the right reasons, he says, but has since gone too far. The capital charges have becomes so extreme that they threaten to eliminate legitimate
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy