JPMorgan has almost completed the roll out of domestic equities functionality for its Institutional Allocation Platform (IAP), and will begin to focus on fixed income by the end of the year, according to officials.
IAP is a tool within JPMorgan's broker workstation and portfolio management MORCOM platform that allows users to receive customer allocations from Omgeo OASYS ─ Omgeo's US domestic electronic trade allocation and acceptance software ─ and match them against block transactions from ins
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership