Portfolio managers have become the first line of defense for buy-side organizations seeking to manage risk in a low-yield environment saturated with regulations, according to Andrew Aziz, executive vice president of buy-side risk solutions at software vendor Algorithmics.
In a new whitepaper, The Buy-Side Ecosystem: The Interconnectivity of Risk, Algorithmics states that buy-side firms can no longer leave risk decisions to the quants, but must embrace a holistic picture of their balance sheets,
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy